Leading Transformational Change in Healthcare by Patti J. Ayars & Suzanne F. Clifford
The skills and methodology required to lead transformational change are different from incremental change. This book is an essential resource that connects transformational change theory with practical tools and real-world, compelling healthcare transformation examples and case studies.
Complete with practical examples, summaries of key take-aways, and application questions for each chapter, this book enables you to take yourself and your team on a journey learning how to:
– Recognize when transformational change is needed.
– Acquire the skills required to lead successful, sustainable transformational change.
– Inspire people to think differently and create the possibility for a breakthrough.
– Utilize transformational change concepts to accomplish breakthrough results.
– Avoid common change leadership mistakes.
The book is available on amazon in both paperback and e-versions. Click here to order: https://www.amazon.com/Leading-Transformational-Change-Healthcare-Patti/dp/B0B287HCZ2/ref=sr_1_1?crid=34IWWUPAJZW8F&keywords=leading+transformational+change+in+healthcare&qid=1658837702&s=books&sprefix=leading+transformational+change+%2Cstripbooks%2C77&sr=1-1